Victorian Farmhouse Estate opportunity: this is truly the gem of El Dorado County. Tucked away by a private, gated and paved driveway just minutes from Highway 50 and surrounded by 38 lush acres. This is your chance to get away, on a self-sustaining property, with a brand new owned solar system, ponds, ditch water rights (buyer to verify) and well. The home retains it's historic details and charm and also offers a blank slate for you to come and put your own personal touches, the floor plan is quite flexible and open. The property maintains two large rustic barns, workshops, and a 3-car garage with an unpermitted studio apartment with its own yard.
Residential - Single Family, Victorian, 2 Story
3,472 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bedroom - Balcony,Closet,Walk-In Closet, Bathroom - Double Sinks,Walk-In Closet
- Formal Room
- Dryer Included,Washer Included
- Breakfast Area,Other Counter,Pantry Cabinet,Granite Counter
- Master Bath
- Double Sinks,Walk-In Closet
- Bath Description
- Shower Stall(s),Tile,Window
- Built-In Electric Oven,Built-In Electric Range,Built-In Gas Range,Dishwasher,Electric Water Heater,Wine Refrigerator,Free Standing Freezer
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Wood. Stove, Central, Fireplace Insert.
- Energy Eff. Windows, Dual Pane Partial
- 2. Insert,Living Room,Family Room,Wood Burning.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Boat Storage,RV Possible,Detached,Garage Door Opener.
- Boat Amenities
- Boat Storage
- Spa/Hot Tub Personal
- Rolling,Snow Line Below
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Pond Seasonal,Pond Year Round,Landscape Back,Landscape Front. Pond Seasonal,Pond Year Round,Landscape Back,Landscape Front.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Cherie Cross, Intero Real Estate Services
Agent License: 02083861